Guiding families to identify and apply to schools that best match their needs
“College is not a game to play, but a match to make.” –Frank Sachs, President of NACAC
Personal attention, dedicated support, and systematic approach to college application
Regardless if you are applying for private school or college, all successful experience require systematic preparation, comprehensive research, thoughtful application, and informed decision. TEAM is a professional independent educational consultant aims to guide international, immigrant or ESL students on their educational needs. Our mission is to help you get into a school that best matches your personal goals, academic interests, and financial needs. Our work doesn’t end after you submit your applications; we provide needed support right up to your first step on the school campus.
Hearing the word “college” stresses me out! What’s right for me? How should I start?
Every family is different; we offer a range of services to suit your educational needs.
Am I informed enough about the U.S. college application process to support my child?
Check out these great tools to help you explore the process & prepare yourself..
We pride ourselves with dedicated consultants who specialize in a more detailed and comprehensive approach that immigrant or international families often need in order to find the best-match schools.
- Empower students with the skills and tools to take charge of their academic pursuits
- Inform parents about the U.S. educational system and their student’s progress
- Demystify the process to help families understand and make sound decisions
What do you receive from TEAM:
- Systematic guidance supplemented by handouts after in-depth discussion
- A personalized school list with the relevant written information about each school
- Guidance on how to investigate what schools are a good match
- Expert coaching on essays to bring out the student’s voice and uniqueness
- Teamwork with both student and parent to promote support and understanding
- Firsthand understanding of the concerns among international and immigrant families
- Dual language support for Chinese-speaking parents
- Promotion of knowledge and skills to gain confidence and success in the U.S.