Many students feel apprehensive about the essays. There are no absolute right or wrong contents but there are effective essays that clearly articulate who you are, show your strengths, and left a positive impression on admissions. We offer Essay Coaching for those who only need help in this area. To warm up the writer inside you, check out these links.
- Tufts Univ. Past Essays. A collection of past essays that Tufts received and liked.
- Purdue Univ. Grammar Review. A great site to help use correct grammar in writing.
- Top 10 Tips for Writing a College Essay–NACAC
- 5 Things You Shouldn’t Put In Your College App Essay–Huffington Post
- A Plea From the Admissions Office to Go for the ‘Dangerous’ Essay–The New York Time
- College Application Essay – by McGinty
- Fiske Real College Essays that Work – Fiske and Hammond