Tests have been part of the fabric of most students’ lives. While most schools require some standardized tests for evaluation, others don’t (see Fair Test below). Don’t know the differences between the ACT and SAT? Nervous about the new SAT? Need some help on test prep? Get information at the following links:
- Applerouth. One of many reliable analysis of the new SAT format.
- College Board. Comprehensive site for the PSAT, SAT, AP and CLEP with sign-up and info
- ACT. Comprehensive site for the ACT, with sign-up and college information
- Fair Test. List of over 800 test-optional schools and the list is growing
- TOEFL. For international students to test their English proficiency
- TOEFL Junior. An English proficiency test for students age 11 to 15
- ILETS. Another widely accepted English proficiency test
- SSAT. Private school admission test for students entering grades 3rd thru 12th
- ISEE. Another private school admission test but only available in the U.S.
- Power Test. Free practice tests for SAT, ACT, PSAT and more
- Number2.com. Free test prep site with practice questions, strategies and tests